2) Check Out Storefront Windows
Tour the decorated storefronts throughout Downtown!
Click here to view the list of participating storefronts with a map (coming soon). Let us know your favorite on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and tag us @DowntownMemphis.
4) See a Musical or Theatrical Performance
5) Indulge in Holiday Treats
Swing by one of the many coffee shops, bakeries, etc. for special holiday-themed desserts, treats, and drinks!
Fun ideas include:
- Ice Cream and cold treats at Scoops Parlor, Maggie Moos, and Cheescake Corner
- Tasty cupcakes at Cupcake Cutie Etc. or Cake Gallery Baketique
- Donuts and treats at Bluefin's Bakery, The Donut Factory, Guilt Free Pastries, or Makeda's Cookies
- Fun gift combos at Miss Cordelia's Grocery and City Grocery
- Coffe at Bluff City Coffee, Cafe Keough, Cafe Eclectic, Qahwa, Tamp & Tap, The Office @ Uptown, Little Tea Shop and The Arcade
Check out our Guide to Downtown and find a full listing of coffee shops, dessert parlors and more!
7) Visit Santa's Wonderland at Bass Pro
Get a FREE photo with Santa and explore the winter wonderland full of kids’ crafting, toy arcades, family activities and more!
You can also find Santa at Aldo's Pizza on Saturday, Dec. 10th! Enjoy pics and crafts from 12:30 - 3pm. More information
8) Grab Drinks Heated Patios or Dinner at Restaurants
Get together with friends and family for your favorite drink on a heated patio or rooftop. Click here for our list of Downtown Patios.
Thrillest ranked some great playes to eat during the holidays, and several Downtown restaurants were included! Check out the full list here.
Loflin Yard pictued below
9) Go Ice Skating on the Bluff
The Fourth Bluff Project brings a seasonal ice-skating rink to Downtown Memphis! The Fourth Bluff Ice Rink is located at Mississippi River Park on Riverside Drive (next to the Tennessee Welcome Center).
Tuesdays - Thursdays: 2 - 8pm
Fridays: 2 - 10pm
Saturday: 10am - 10pm
$10 Admission includes skate rentals
Live music, food trucks, skating lessons and other fun events will be planned throughout the holiday season. Free Wi-Fi will be available. Click here to see the full schedule of events.
The Fourth Bluff Ice Rink will operate through the end of January so make sure you get your fill of skating in!
10) Shop 'Til You Drop!
Shop local this year and get the perfect gift at one of the many retail locations on Main Street, Beale, South Main, Mud Island, The Edge and The Pinch!
Click here to stay up-to-date with our Downtown weekly stocking stuffers!
Check out our previous Downtown Winter Retail Guide below for even more shopping information.