The 2018 Soulsville USA Festival takes place on Saturday, October 20th from 11am-6pm in the historic Soulsville USA district on College & McLemore.
In addition to the stellar music line-up spread across three stages, the festival features:
• Free entry to the Stax Museum of American Soul Music
• Knowledge Quest Kids Zone with games, face-painting, caricature drawings, and other fun activities for kids of all ages
• South Memphis Farmers Market pop-up with locally grown fruit & veggies
• Explore Bike Share neighborhood bike tours
• Interactive dance demos on our dance stage.
• 40+ craft/vendors & food trucks
Line-up announced soon!
Interested in sponsoring?
Email info [at] soulsvilleusafestival [dot] com
Interested in vending?
Email vendors [at] soulsvilleusafestival [dot] com
Visit us online at soulsvilleusafestival.com
Stax Records was the hub of a neighborhood that produced so much musical talent it came to be called Soulsville, USA. The Museum showcases more than 2,000 exhibits that are fun, fascinating, interactive, and entertaining, celebrating the music of such icons as Otis Redding, Isaac Hayes, Booker T. & the MGs, and hundreds of others.
Apr-Oct: Mon -Sat 10 am–5 pm, Sun 1 pm–5 pm. Nov-Mar: Closed Mon.
$13 Adults, $12 Seniors 62 +, Active Military, and Students with proper ID, $10 ages 9-12, free for Stax Museum Members, kids 8 and under. Gift shop open during museum hours; no admission fee required. Shelby County residents FREE Tuesday afternoons from 1pm-5pm (proof of residency required).