Host your big event among The Columns at One Commerce Square – downtown Memphis’ newest gala and reception venue.
A former bank lobby built in 1929, massive Ionic pillars dominate The Columns’ 20,000 square feet of historic grandeur. Two levels of event space connect to a nine-story parking garage.
Located in the heart of Memphis, The Columns oozes history while offering all the modern attractions of a vibrant downtown. Many of Memphis’ greatest attractions — including the world-famous Rendezvous restaurant and the renowned music clubs of Beale Street — are just a few blocks away.
Check out what some recent clients have to say.
Nearby downtown landmarks include:
- The Peabody Hotel
- The Mississippi River, the Bluff Walk, and Tom Lee River Park
- AutoZone Park, home of the Memphis Redbirds AAA baseball team
- Beale Street, home of the blues and other world-renowned music
- FedEx Forum, home court for the NBA Memphis Grizzlies and University of Memphis basketball, and a major concert venue
- The historic Orpheum Theatre, which hosts many Broadway touring shows
Whether it’s a personal celebration, a charity gala, or a corporate event, you’ll host a classic under The Columns at One Commerce Square. See for yourself.
For pricing and availability, email Stacey Keene(Stacey [at] REGmemphis [dot] com) or call 901.543.1155