Upcoming classes and events with Your Inner Yogi
Full Moon Yoga in the Park w/ Leah Gloyd
- Friday, June 9th @ 6:00pm- 7:00pm
- Bring Your Yoga Mat & Enjoy an afterwork flow under the Full moon with complimentary wine.
- Donation Community Class, suggested Donation $7
- Court Square Park, 62 N Main St, Memphis, TN 38103.
Sign up Today!
Hip Hop Yoga Series w/ Kandace Steward
June 10- August 5th
Come experience yoga in an energetic, inspiring and fun way to your favorite Hip Hop and R&B tunes. Take advantage of the Early Bird Special by June 3rd and reserve your space for only $55.
Series Dates: June 10, June 24, July 8, July 22 and August 5.
Price: Early Bird Special (5) Classes $55
After June 3rd Series Full Price (5) Classes $65 Drop in (1) class $15 Series
St. Jude's Yoga Give Memphis
9:00am-3:00pmRaise $100 or more and receive an invite to join the Yogathon
We're raising funds to support St. Jude's lifesaving mission of finding cures for children battling cancer and other life-threatening diseases, and we need your help to reach our fundraising goal.
How your donation helps:
- Thanks to donors like you, no family ever receives a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago.
Together we can help St. Jude change the world.
Click here to join the team.
Yoga For a Cause
June 17 @ 11 am - 1 pm
Let's redefine the "dog days of summer" together by connecting with our community and doing yoga for a cause!
Join Your Inner Yogi for 108 Sun Salutations in honor of the Summer Solstice, led by Caroline Miles, RYT 200. This yoga tradition can help you bring in the new season with balance, gratitude and positive energy.
Donations are encouraged and will benefit the Streetdogs Foundation, helping rescued pups in our community. ALL Love Offerings Goes to Streetdogs Foundation. Physical Donations to help keep the pups zen and well balanced.
Thunder Jackets . Large and medium Kongs . Benebones . Sentry Calming Collars for dogs . Nylabones . Dog Beds . Crate Mats . Collars . Leashes . rope toys . Medium and Large Harnesses (step-in and Easy walk) . Dog Treats . Pill Pockets . Dog Food
Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow for parking, check-in and prepping your comfortable space in the park. Lots of Fun with Yoga. Music. Giveaways & Pups to Adopt
Want more info? contact us at 901-512-4534 or YourInnerYogi.com