Downtown's pop-up beer garden returns to Memphis Park every Friday for 8 weeks starting May 12!
Enjoy live music from Memphis artists and bands, craft beer from The TapBox (featuring a wide selection of great craft beers from Wiseacre Brewing, High Cotton Brewing Co., Memphis Made Brewing, and Ghost River Brewing,) numerous games for children and families including cornhole, jenga, giant beer pong, frisbees, chaulk, and ping pong, and abundant seating to enjoy the music, watch the sunset, and enjoy the party.
Various food trucks will be on hand all night each week through June 30th.
Feel free to bring your own lawn chairs and blankets, but extra seating and tables will be available!
Each event is FREE to attend for all ages, with drinks and food available for purchase.
Live music & Food Truck Schedule
- Glitch Doctor performs from 6-8 pm, DJ WAHT from 8-10 pm
- Stick Em Food Truck, AMURICA Photo Booth on site
- Tonya Dyson performs 6:30-7:30 pm, Grace Askew from 8-9 pm
- Joy Ride Food Truck on site
- Jack O and The Sheiks perform
- Yippie Trippie and the Pork Stars Food Truck on site
- Iron Mic Coalition w/ DJ Capital A performs from 6:30-8:30 pm
- Fuel Cafe/Food Truck with new American and vegetarian cuisine
- Memphicity Design on site with a pop-up tshirt shop
- El Mero Food Truck on site
- Maitre D's perform
- Stanley Sweet Street Treats Food Truck on site
- Devil Train & Boo Mitchell perform
- Food Truck TBA
Want to stay in the loop of all things happening in Downtown Memphis?
Our weekly Downtown Memphis newsletter is the source on what to do each week in Downtown. This free publication is emailed every Thursday morning.
Click here to subscribe to our newsletter!
For a more comprehensive view of events taking place in Downtown, visit our Events page.
Did we miss an event? Click here to submit an event to our event calendar!