Freewheel Slow Rides in 2017
The prime meeting spot for "Slow Rides" in the Medical District! Every slow ride will leave from there at 6:00pm and explore neighborhoods for approximately 45 minutes each week. Participants typically bring their own bikes, but you can also sign up to borrow a bike from the Medical District fleet.
Freewheel Slow Ride Schedule:
- Wednesday, April 19, 6 p.m. – Riverfront & Martyrs Park
- Wednesday, April 26, 6 p.m. – Uptown
- Wednesday, May 3, 6 p.m. – Vance, Peabody & Annesdale
- Wednesday, May 10, 6 p.m. – Medical District
- Wednesday, May 17, 6 p.m. – Clayborn Temple & Downtown
- Wednesday, May 24, 6 p.m. – Crosstown & Evergreen
Click here to register for FREE to any of the Slow Rides. You'll need to register in order to reserve a bike.