You do not want to miss this weekly market! Memphis Farmer's Market offers a weekly, outdoor market featuring local farmers, artisans, prepared food, and food truck vendors! We also host live music and offer fun activities each week! Come visit at the corner of South Front Street & GE Patterson from 8 am to 1 pm, every Saturday, April-October.
The Memphis Farmers Market is a weekly, non-profit outdoor marketplace featuring local farmers and artisans. The market showcases locally sourced produce and food items, as well as locally produced kitchen and garden arts and crafts from the Mid-South region. The market is a producer-only market, and it does not allow resale of any items.
- Improve public health nutrition options by providing a vehicle to educate the community on nutrition and good health
- Provide access to local food choices
- Assist area farmers, producers, and artisans with sustainable business opportunities
- Generate a sense of local pride while furthering the economic development of our community
- Serve as a community-gathering place
The Market strives to educate the community about eating local, nutrition and food choices. Enjoy live music and weekly themed events and fun programs.
Saturdays 7 am - 1 pm, April through November